Hamster Fanatic Forum
I'm never getting another pet.. - Printable Version

+- Hamster Fanatic Forum (http://www.hamsterfanaticforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Hamster (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous Hamster Chatter (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I'm never getting another pet.. (/showthread.php?tid=8830)

I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 09-02-2015 05:12 PM

Mum just said I'm never getting another pet. This is probably the worst thing that's ever happened. I just want to Die almost.goodbye guys, you probably won't. Need me.

Ilovenothingnow

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 09-04-2015 07:56 AM

just an update: now the family dog is dying/really sick

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - hammyhugs - 09-04-2015 08:36 PM

Oh darling, you seem in desperate need of a friend now, I really wish I could help you more.

Hugs
JO xx

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 10-18-2015 09:40 AM

seems that your words helped us- now the dog is all better

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 10-18-2015 04:11 PM

ALAS my mum said i coan get another hamster WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 10-19-2015 06:16 PM

hopefully getting it this saturday. Cwazy

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - fullcheeks - 10-19-2015 08:01 PM

Great news I am happy for you.

Thumbs upVictoryThumbs up

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 10-23-2015 07:44 PM

today i got my new hamster aki (pronounced ak-ee) which is Japanese for red, beautiful, sparkle and autumn. i found very pretty and my little boy hamster is so beautiful! Smitten can't wait to get taming tomorrow! my little snowball of fluff (did i mention he is pure white like snow?) but now my rant about hamsters is over 'tis time i go. bye ppl!

from ilovemyhamster

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - hammyhugs - 10-24-2015 07:22 PM

I am so pleased for you darling, please send some pics when you can.

Hugs
JO xx

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - fullcheeks - 10-24-2015 08:59 PM

I would also love to see some pics when you can

Thumbs up

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 12-30-2015 11:36 AM

just an update aki died about 8 weeks ago. he went into torpor, woke up successfully and then had a stroke. sadly, being weak from torpor, the stroke killed him.i have lots of pics i will post them in a while. his last photo was of him climbing down my face.... he had a problem with the other hamsters. in the pet store the person said no one wanted to hold him or feed him and that he had been there for 8 weeks in that tiny glass cage all alone. i think it was because he has dark red eyes and was pure white like an albino.... pretty sad really... this is not the end though i will get another hamster and give this one the pamered life it deserves. now i have had 4 hamsters that have died within 3 months. PAH excuse is 'they're so small, we sometimes cant see it from the outside..' do a checkup then silly pet store >sad they give you a leaflet and dont even ask much about the conditions! WHAT THE HECK?! they are teamed up with the rspca and have an adoption section now so there's one tiny improvement..... but still! its so bad i cant really put it into words..... god save hamsters....

thanks ilovemyhamster

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - hammyhugs - 12-31-2015 09:55 PM

PAH can be the pits, I have heard so many bad things about individual stores. You have had some really bad experiences love and my heart goes out to you. I agree when you say God bless hamsters only I wish he would take better care of them!!

Hugs
JO xx

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 01-29-2016 06:46 PM

thanks for the support hammyhugs XXX i plan on getting another hamster this summer XX
from ilovemyhamster

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - hammyhugs - 01-30-2016 07:58 PM

You are more than welcome love, you now have something to look forward to. Do keep us updated.Wave

Hugs
Jo xx

RE: I'm never getting another pet.. - ilovemyhamster - 03-02-2016 05:21 PM

i can post a pic of him later, right now i need to go on the ipad to get it X3