Hamster Fanatic Forum
Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. - Printable Version

+- Hamster Fanatic Forum (http://www.hamsterfanaticforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Hamster (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Syrian Hamster Questions/General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. (/showthread.php?tid=8838)

Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. - Julia - 11-24-2015 12:14 AM

Hello, everyone! Sorry for poofing! I seem to come on here before or after tough times with my hammies. Unsure But luckily, I don't have any poor news to share today!

Calvin is doing well since I got him in April of this year. He is fluffy as ever and I have to give him haircuts, which had been a surprise to me the first time I had to pull out the scissors. rotfl Who knew that teddy bears would require so much attention? I sure didn't, haha. I've been used to short-haired Syrians.

He's warmed up to me, too, I feel, and I'm beginning to be won over by his cuteness. He has quite a sweet face and he is so plush, too. I won't forget Arthur (not in the slightest), but I feel that Calvin is a worthy successor. Not quite the same, but worthy all the same. I am happy to have him!

I'll leave you all with an old, old picture I drew of my old hamster, Arthur, on the iPad! I hope you all have a good rest of the year!

[Image: ml2nmv.png]

RE: Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. - hammyhugs - 11-25-2015 09:23 PM

He sounds adorable hunni and that picture is just great. I love long haired hammies but as you say, they take a lot of groominig.

Hugs
JO xx

RE: Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. - fullcheeks - 11-26-2015 11:36 PM

Great pic, you are very artistic

Good Job

RE: Sorry for the disappearance! Calvin is doing well. - Rolo - 01-05-2016 12:55 PM

That picture is AMAZING, hard enough with paint and paper, but an ipad Thumbs up

So glad Calvin is doing well Laugh